Objective: To discuss the company budget for March, determine what corrections should be made, and assign persons to be responsible for enhancing and modernizing the project.
Date: February 2nd, 2013
Time: 12:00 A.M.
Called by: Simon Houston, Head of the Finance and Accounting Department
Timekeeper: Lauren Anderson
- Jeffry Walsh, specialist;
- Margaret Mathews, specialist;
- Maria Lopez, senior specialist;
- Thomas Johns, accountant;
- Raymond Stephens, accountant;
- John Foothill, finance analyst;
- Jack Connor, finance controller.
Location: 6th floor, meeting room #5
Notetaker: Lily Daniels
Preparation for Meeting
- Please read the document attached to the email containing the meeting agenda. It contains remarks and key notes concerning our budget project.
- Please write outlines of your speeches during the meeting.
- Review today’s agenda – Simon Houston (5 min);
- Reports on tasks from the previous meeting – Jeffry Walsh, Margaret Matthews, Maria Lopez, Jack Connor (5 min. each);
- Budget project draft presentation – John Foothill, Raymond Stephens, Thomas Johns (5 min each);
- Discussion and brainstorming session (15-20 min);
- Assigning persons responsible for revisions of the draft – Simon Houston (5 min).
- Outline issues to be discussed in the next meeting (5 min);
- Discuss problems with the Planning and Marketing Department (10 min);
- Discuss a candidate for a deputy to the Head of Department following the dismissal of Mr. George Lewis from this post.