I like the saying: “The grass is always greener on the other side.” To me, it means we tend to believe life in places different from our residence is for some reason better. Considering this, I have tried to be content with the place where I resided throughout my life—a regular city in the center of the United States. However, due to various circumstances that would take too much time to describe here, I started to think about changing my life and moving to another area. And, to start with, I attempted to figure out where I wanted to live, in all sincerity.
While living in a city, I discovered that perhaps the most irritating factor for me was the rush and the amounts of unnecessary information I encountered. Every morning, I witnessed crowds of people hurrying, having quick snacks while leaping from one office to another, glancing at their watches frantically. Every day, I was seeing placards, billboards, TV commercials, advertising products I had completely no need for. There was no escape from it, because commercials were seemingly everywhere: in search engines, in my mailbox, in YouTube clips, in every printed
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous