The years that we as individuals are in primary school is a testing-ground for the development of our personalities and values. A common occurrence during this phase is individuals vying to look original—to appear different than the ‘crowd.’ Our appearance, clothes, and style is one of the most efficient ways to express our uniqueness. These facets of expression aid others in reaching an understanding of who we are, and why. However, there has been an ongoing debate on whether school uniforms should be abolished in schools, both private and public, or if uniforms should become a compulsory addition to all middle-level educational institutions in the United States (Gregory, Pull House). Despite the friction between the pros and cons, I personally gravitate towards the idea that school uniforms should be introduced in primary public and private schools ubiquitously. Wearing school uniforms does not promote unfair comparisons between students’ incomes in terms of clothing, they aid students in developing their inner qualities instead of focusing on the outer aspects of themselves in the crucial earlier years of their lives, and provides a platform for practicing discipline.
Wearing uniforms is a prudent way
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous