Hello and welcome! We’re delighted you’re considering contributing to the AcademicHelp Blog. Are you a talented writer or expert with insights to share with our large audience of educators, students, and educational service providers? Perfect! We’re excited to hear from you.
We’re constantly on the hunt for more brilliant minds to join us. Before you submit, please familiarize yourself with this page. It should answer your questions about:
- Our guest blogging principles
- The types of content we accept (and don’t)
- How the submission process works
- Where to submit your post idea
Please note: We appreciate every pitch. However, due to high demand, we can’t respond to all submissions. If your submission aligns with our needs and fits our editorial calendar, we’ll get in touch.
AcademicHelp cannot promise blog placement.
Our editorial team reviews all pitches and makes decisions based on various factors, such as topic relevance, fit within our site structure, SEO potential, and audience interest. Despite meeting our editorial guidelines, we can’t guarantee your post’s publication due to the high volume of submissions.
Our goal is to publish the best, most relevant educational content. We evaluate submissions mainly based on their suitability for our audience and the potential reach of each topic. No one, including AcademicHelp clients, partners, or previous authors, is guaranteed publication.
Submissions must meet our quality standards to be published.
AcademicHelp maintains specific standards around the types of blog posts we accept and decline. Editors reserve the right to pass on contributions that do not meet our editorial standards.
Published articles will reside exclusively on the AcademicHelp Blog.
If your post is published on our blog, we encourage you to share it with your network and link back to it. However, as per our Content Usage Guidelines, you cannot republish the article on any other website, including your own website or blogging platforms like LinkedIn, Medium, etc.
All final content decisions are at the discretion of the blog team. This means the AcademicHelp blog team reserves the right to:
- Edit your guest blog content for search optimization, accuracy, comprehensiveness, and new information.
- Include calls-to-action to AcademicHelp content and offers (e.g., downloadable resources).
- Use your guest author photo across our content (e.g., on AcademicHelp’s social media channels and email newsletters).
- Remove the post from the blog.
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-rich, and engaging posts that teach our readers something new about the world of education.
We look for:
- Original ideas, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We won’t republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Articles that align with the writing style/tone of our Blog. We aim to be friendly, yet informative, and never jargon-filled.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Note: All data should be no more than two years old.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Links to at least 3-5 relevant AcademicHelp blog posts in your piece.
The Types of Posts We Accept
- Experiment / Analysis – Have you recently conducted an educational experiment or completed a data analysis with intriguing findings? Write it up and send it over. These posts should include cited data, actionable takeaways, and thorough explanations of each step.
- Canonical – These posts provide readers with in-depth, tactical takeaways supported by recent examples, original quotes, original graphics, and current data.
Where to Submit Your Idea
Ready to share? Please submit your blog post idea here [email protected].
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published.