Travelling has been a longtime passion of mine. Being a photographer, I find seeing unfamiliar places, meeting new people, and getting to know different cultures exceptionally inspiring. By the age of 32, I had already been to the majority of exotic places: the Emirates, Ethiopia, Turkey, India, Laos, Thailand, Japan, Egypt, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, and Cuba. So, when a friend of mine who was working as a Peace Corps volunteer in Ukraine invited me to visit him for a couple of weeks, I thought: “Why not?!” I did not know what to expect from Ukraine since I knew little about it. I usually studied up for weeks on the country that I desired to leave to, but I did not have enough time to indulge in this practice—the prices of the plane tickets shot up after a week or so. I knew that it would be an intriguing experience due to the spontaneous nature of my travel.
Ukraine turned out to be completely different from any place I had visited so far. A post-Soviet=Union country, it is still struggling to build a developed society. But being a photographer, I
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous