A regular cell phone nowadays is a portable computer allowing its owner to solve multiple tasks anywhere, anytime. Along with this, a cell phone provides numerous entertainment options, which are especially valued by the younger generation—high school students, in particular. Whereas having a cell phone for a teenager is already seen as a must, in some situations teenagers should be required to be abstained from using their gadgets for certain periods of time, and one place where they should be abstained from is at school.
There are numerous reasons why high school students should not be allowed to use their cell phones, tablets, and other gadgets at school, not to mention during classes. One of them is a severe cell phone addiction that teenagers can develop if they overuse their devices. According to a study by Gaby Badre, in such cases, teenagers tend to experience “increased restlessness with more careless lifestyles, more consumption of stimulating beverages, difficulty in falling asleep and disruptive sleep, and more susceptibility to stress and fatigue.” They may also have headaches and, what is curious, experience phantom ringing sounds (when a person thinks his or
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous