The choice of a future career is, perhaps, among the most important decision an individual makes throughout their life. Even though a profession may change with the flow of time, making the first step on this path is an essential and responsible act. And despite the fact a particular college or university, where former school students enter after graduating from high school, will not necessarily design and determine their future, for many it is true. Assuming a student is left to decide what they want to become on their own terms, and that nobody should interfere in his or her decision-making process, a necessity to select a college—which equals making a fateful decision—requires deep analysis and contemplation. Therefore, taking a so-called gap year after graduating from high school is a reasonable alternative for those students who are not yet sure about their goals, dreams, and expectations for the future.
Perhaps the first factor speaking in favor of taking a gap year is that by doing so, a student learns responsibility and how to organize their life to a greater extent. Taking a gap year is expensive in terms of travelling (which is
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous