What Is an IP Address?
It is the string of numbers that identifies a computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate through a network.
Why Would You Want to Pull It Up?
People commonly find an IP address to troubleshoot network issues, to allow people to connect to a certain PC, or to set up an Internet connection.
The Steps for Finding an IP Address on Windows 8.1:
1. Click the Start button, and type in “View network connections,” and then select that option.
2. Choose an active network connection. When you have done this, select “View status of this connection” in the toolbar.
3. Finally, click on “Details” and the IP address will appear in the “Values” column.
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin