rises in separation
to an indiscriminate sky
what is left of its body
is a question that hangs
like a blinking star
dusk’s last light given
to its swirling
Did you like this guide / sample?
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
Comment/Ask an Expert
Related Writing Guides
In a broad sense, a poem is an organization of speech into a form that uses rhythm, symbols, and metaphors to create a mood or to give a certain impression. Usually a poem...