There hasn’t been any posts with inspiring writing music for a while, so I thought it would be nice to give you a heads up on some more interesting music. This time, I’ve chosen mostly calm ambient compositions, because it’s October now, and October is a perfect month for astronomic observations.
So, you might want to rent a telescope, go outside of your city, and watch some stars and planets… or go to your local observatory, it does not really matter—with this music playing, it’s going to be a truly cosmic experience anyways, trust me.
1. Miktek – Elsewhere
These guys definitely know what’s going on in the distant corners of our galaxy.
2. Connect. Ohm – 9980
A little bit closer to Earth, but still far enough to make you forget about your daily routine for a while.
3. James Murray – Where Edges Meet
I often get the feeling that I am flying through space and time when listening to this.
4. I Awake – The Core
This is tribal-cosmic something. Worth listening to by all means.
5. Asura – Lost Eden
And to finish today’s cosmic topic.
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin