The hype around Apple products seems neverending. The company’s announcement of a new product collects millions of views; people stand lines in front of Apple stores to get a new gadget—just to come at the same place twelve months later, longing for a new product. Among the company’s recent novelties is the iPhone 6—a newer and more advanced version of the most popular phone in the world. However, the previous model—iPhone 5s—seemed to have been satisfying people’s needs fine as well. So, what is the difference? Is the iPhone 6 worth spending extra money on it?
The most obvious difference is that the new iPhone has got a bigger and wider display—it is now 4.7 inches in diagonal, compared to the 4 inches that its predecessor possessed. The new model has a larger resolution, which is 1334 x 750. The technology used in the screen is called “Retina HD,” and is known to be one of the best (if not the best) screen technologies, allowing to transfer deep, saturated, and realistic colors. iPhone 5s had nothing like that in its arsenal. Both phones have strengthened glass covering the display, but the
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- 80+ essay types
- 1000+ essay samples
- Pro writing tips
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Purchase seedy genericos tabs no prescription asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin