If you have ever climbed a mountain, you know how exciting it is to realize you are about to get on top of one of the world’s roofs! Especially for the first time when you do not yet know what to expect or how it is going to be like.
I can remember my first ascension to a mountain top well. It happened about three years ago, when it was autumn, and the weather in the mountains was gloomy. My friends offered me to travel to the western Carpathian Mountains, and after a short period of hesitation, I accepted their invitation. There was nothing much to do for me at the time, so I thought a change of surrounding would only be of use to me.
The Carpathian Mountains are not too high. If you compare them to, say, the Caucasian Mountains, the Carpathians look more like hills—although on average, they are about 4500 feet high. Anyways, this is more than enough for a novice, and I am glad my experience of climbing mountains started there.
The hillside we started our ascension from was rather sloping, in the beginning.
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous