Objective: To discuss the company budget for March, determine what corrections should be made, and assign persons to be responsible for enhancing and modernizing the project.
Date: February 2nd, 2013
Time: 12:00 A.M.
Called by: Simon Houston, Head of the Finance and Accounting Department
Timekeeper: Lauren Anderson
- Jeffry Walsh, specialist
- Margaret Mathews, specialist
- Maria Lopez, senior specialist
- Thomas Johns, accountant
- Raymond Stephens, accountant
- John Foothill, finance analyst
- Jack Connor, finance controller
Location: 6th floor, meeting room #5
Notetaker: Lily Daniels
Preparation for Meeting
- Please read the document attached to the email containing the meeting agenda. It contains remarks and key notes concerning our budget project.
- Please write outlines of your speeches during the meeting.
- Review today’s agenda – Simon Houston (5 min)
- Reports on tasks from the previous meeting – Jeffry Walsh, Margaret Matthews, Maria Lopez, Jack Connor (5 min. each)
- Budget project draft presentation – John Foothill, Raymond Stephens, Thomas Johns (5 min each)
- Discussion and brainstorming session (15-20 min)
- Assigning persons responsible for revisions of the draft – Simon Houston (5 min)
- Outline issues to be discussed in the next meeting (5 min)
- Discuss problems with the Planning and Marketing Department (10 min)
- Discuss a candidate for a deputy to the Head of Department following the dismissal of Mr. George Lewis from this post
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous