Name: Jane Jameson
Address: 3456 Jefferson Dr., San Antonio, TX
Objective: To work in a professional environment that will challenge me in regard to training and work experience, and will adequately reward my input and hard work.
Use the most powerful academic tools to write better with AI, check for plagiarism and detect AI content!
2005-2009 Common College, New York, NY
GPA: 3.8 Master of Business Administration, Finance
2009-2011 Common College: City University of New York, New York, NY
GPA: 3.77 Accounting Principles Certificate
Aug 2011 – Jan 2012 New York Business Music Group, NY / Finance Department Intern:
- Audited the internal affairs of the company inclusive of the employees.
May 2010 – Aug 2011 Alleno Securities, New York, NY / Capital Introduction Intern:
- Dealt with the funding and finance of the company.
Feb 2010 – Apr 2010 Common College library, New York, NY / Student worker:
- Helped librarians provide required information. Processed and maintained magazine and newspaper collections. Assisted students with questions, requests, and locating appropriate resources.
Additional Professional Experience
Feb 2008 – Jan 2010 PEBBLO Corporations, New York, NY /Marketing Intern:
- Assisted in coming up with new marketing strategies.
Jun 2002 – Jan 2005 CRVYR Firm, Brussels, Belgium / Assistant Accounting Manager:
- Dealt with new clients. Kept the necessary books and records in the department.
Mar 2000 – Mar 2002 Andrews Physician Corporation, Brussels, Belgium / Sales Accountant:
- Kept records of the sales department.
Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint, S Plus, Access, Adobe Reader, Adobe Photoshop, SPSS, Coral Draw.
Open-minded, sociable, punctual, responsible.
Hobbies: Playing drums, writing haiku, drawing portraits of people.
Contact: [email protected]
Phone number: 108-9007-7686
Follow us on Reddit for more insights and updates.