Today, it’s time for a quick guide on adverbs; although they are not so difficult to understand, there are still some tricky things you might want to pay attention to.
verb + adverb
You need to look carefully, and you will find your glasses easily.
adjective + adverb
This story already sounds good enough—you don’t need to modify it.
adverb + adverb
The novel she wrote is incredibly profound.
easy – easily
noisy – noisily
However, there are plenty of adverbs that are not formed this way.
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- 80+ essay types
- 1000+ essay samples
- Pro writing tips
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Purchase seedy genericos tabs no prescription asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin