Today, it’s time for a quick guide on adverbs; although they are not so difficult to understand, there are still some tricky things that you might want to pay attention to.
verb + adverb
You just need to look carefully, and you will find your glasses easily.
adjective + adverb
This story already sounds good enough–you don’t need to modify it.
adverb + adverb
The novel she wrote is incredibly profound.
easy – easily
noisy – noisily
However, there are plenty of adverbs which are not formed this way.
Did you like this guide / sample?
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous