People who often deal with authorities, official establishments, or companies have faced a rejection at least once. If getting an authority’s permission is crucial for you, you will not be satisfied to simply accept the rejection and give up. In an effort to convince the organization to decide favorably, you should consider renewed efforts in order to get what you need. It is a common practice in cases such as these to write a letter of reconsideration. A reconsideration letter is a formal request to an authority figure or an official that contains a request for their unfavorable decision to be reviewed or reconsidered.
Steps for Writing a Reconsideration Letter
- Address the recipient in a formal manner. Explain the purpose of your letter, and be sure to mention your previous request. Explain the reasons behind the rejection or the unfavorable decision you would like to be reconsidered. Ask for a reconsideration of the company’s position.
- Explain the dispute in detail. List the company’s reasons and arguments for issuing the rejection. Stay concise, clear, and focused, while keeping your emotions out of the matter.
- List your arguments as to why the establishment’s decision shouldOROR
Did you like this guide / sample?
Sign up and we’ll send you more awesome posts like this every two weeks.
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous