353 South Plymouth Dr.
Silverton, OR 97381, USA
Email: [email protected]
Date of Birth: 29th June, 1990
11th February, 2013
Dear Members of the Silverton College Selection Committee,
Please accept this letter as my appeal to Silverton College’s decision to reject my application for admission. My request for admission was declined due to the fact that my SAT scores from my December exam were lower than those required to enter Silverton College.
I agree my test scores in December were not good; however, there were circumstances that affected my scores. At the time, I was experiencing serious health issues, which made it difficult to properly prepare for the SAT tests. However, in January, I retook the exam and significantly improved my scores. The following improvements have been made to my previous scores:
1) The writing section improved from 600 to 760
2) The quantitative scores rose from 560 to 710
Based on this improvement, I would like to ask you to reconsider your previous decision to decline my admission to Silverton College. Should you require any additional information, I will gladly provide it. Please contact me via email or phone at your convenience.
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin