Living in the city is hard, even for those who were born in the industrialized environment of crowded streets, huge supermarkets, crammed subways, and polluting factories. I was born and raised in Dallas, so I know first-hand about heavy traffic and five-level interchange roads. However, before I moved to New York City, I was apparently not well-prepared for surviving in the Big Apple. I love NYC, but sometimes it becomes too much, and I have to escape from the noise to free my mind from all the routine worries, to clear my thoughts, and remind myself that despite how difficult and challenging life can get, I still have to enjoy the road along the way to success while achieving my dreams.
Everyone needs to take a break from the crazy pace of NYC lifestyle, once in a while. When I ask myself where the best place to do that is, I do not have to think for more than a second. My favorite spot in the NYC isVan Cortlandt Park, with its long paved trails that I so much like to ride on my bike, passing jungles of
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin