What is It?
Using will/won’t + be + verb (present particle) when you want to say an action will be in progress in the future or to describe something that has been scheduled.
When to Use?
|* When you want to say an action will be in progress in the future.||1. Dan will be playing baseball later this evening.
2. She won’t be diving into the pool after Henry gets in the water.
|* Describe something that has been scheduled.||1. He will be writing you a letter after dinner.
2. Don’t call me after 2pm. I will be attending a party for my uncle.
Wh-questions: when, what, who, why, which, where, and how.
- Where will she be writing her thesis this afternoon?
- What will he be wearing for Halloween?
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- 80+ essay types
- 1000+ essay samples
- Pro writing tips
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Purchase seedy genericos tabs no prescription asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin