What is It?
It lets readers know an event happened for sure by confirmation.
When to Use?
|* To make clear how a situation happened. Usually, it is in the form of a question or a serious statement.||1. Did you give Harry an apple last week?
Important Word: Did
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin
Comment/Ask an Expert
You do not have permission to submit a question