What is It?
It lets readers know an event happened for sure by confirmation.
When to Use?
|* To make clear how a situation really happened. Usually, it is in the form of a question or a serious statement.||1. Did you give Harry an apple last week?|
Important Word: Did
Did you like this guide / sample?
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous