- How to Write an Essay
- Evaluation Essay sample
- Analysis Essay sample
- Summary Essay sample
- Reflective Essay sample
- Definition Essay sample
- Cause and Effect Essay sample
- Descriptive Essay sample
- Critical Essay sample
- Expository Essay sample
- Persuasive (Argumentative) Essay sample
- Narrative Essay sample
- Compare and Contrast Essay sample
Essentials of WritingDec 13, 2013There are certain rules to making a successful piece of writing: Be specific If you want your readers to fully understand you and to be engaged in your writing, be detailed. There is rarely a time in writing that using general terms is helpful to your audience. Example Incorrect: "Everyone loves going outdoors." Correct: "There has...
- Reconsideration Letter Samples
A Reconsideration Letter to Silverton College Selection CommitteeDec 13, 2013James Jordan 353 South Plymouth Dr. Silverton, OR 97381, USA Phone: 555-253-567-129 Email: email@example.com ID: 005911242 Date of Birth: 29th June, 1990 11th February, 2013 Dear Members of the Silverton College Selection Committee, Please accept this letter as my appeal to Silverton College’s decision to reject my application for ...
- Becoming a Student
How to Write a Personal StatementDec 13, 2013A document that you write about yourself to inform universities and colleges in which you are applying for a placement is called a personal statement. It is usually a short document of under a thousand words which contains a subjective testimonial written in expressive, error-free language. In order to write a personal statement successfully, yo...
Most Read Posts
- Narrative Essay SamplesThe Nightmare CreatorAug 14, 2013It was a blazing summer’s day. My surroundings were slowly starting to melt: the trees, the houses, the sky and the pathway to my garage. It seemed that I was about to dissipate as well, becoming a puddle of glue-like substance left on the ground. I was walking at crawling speed. My head felt huge and heavy, and each muscle in my body felt sore...
- Academic AssignmentsHow to Write a Descriptive EssayOct 29, 2013A descriptive essay is a form of academic writing that is built around a detailed description of a person, building, place, situation, notion, etc. The main purpose of a descriptive essay is to describe your point of focus in a vivid and particular manner, so that readers can easily picture the described object, person or state in their mind. Step...
- Persuasive Essay SamplesIs Having School Uniforms a Sound Idea?Sep 10, 2013The years that we as individuals are in primary school is a testing-ground for the development of our personalities and values. A common occurrence during this phase is individuals vying to look original - appear different than the 'crowd.' Our appearance, clothes and style is one of the most efficient ways to express our uniqueness. These facets o...