- How to Write an Essay
- Evaluation Essay sample
- Analysis Essay sample
- Summary Essay sample
- Reflective Essay sample
- Definition Essay sample
- Cause and Effect Essay sample
- Descriptive Essay sample
- Critical Essay sample
- Expository Essay sample
- Persuasive (Argumentative) Essay sample
- Narrative Essay sample
- Compare and Contrast Essay sample
- Free Haiku Samples and Examples
Best of Santoka TanedaMar 07, 2014it may be sunset but still there is no inn shrikes sing --------------------------- the dry parched stones roll and roll -------------------------- the days are short evening comes quickly my backpack is so heavy -------------------------- birds in the rain they have nothing to eat -------------------------- soaking we...
- Free Application Letter Samples and Examples
Joining the Fulbright ProgramMar 07, 2014Social sciences have been of great interest to me for most of my life. From my childhood, I was intensely interested in what people did around me. I kept asking my parents, as well as other people, about humanity's motives, or why individuals would act one way or another, and various statistical data fascinated me. At the age of 13, I published my ...
- Expository Essay Samples
The Role of Pumping Systems in Modern CivilizationMar 06, 2014Pumps and pumping systems are vital devices in the maintenance of the majority of modern civilizations. According to Karl Ochsner (2008), a specialist in pumping technologies, pumps are devices that move liquids and gases, and sometimes slurries by a mechanical action. Engineers classify pumps into three categories based on the method they use to m...
Most Read Posts
- Narrative Essay SamplesThe Nightmare CreatorAug 14, 2013It was a blazing summer’s day. My surroundings were slowly starting to melt: the trees, the houses, the sky and the pathway to my garage. It seemed that I was about to dissipate as well, becoming a puddle of glue-like substance left on the ground. I was walking at crawling speed. My head felt huge and heavy, and each muscle in my body felt sore...
- Academic AssignmentsHow to Write a Descriptive EssayJan 14, 2014A descriptive essay is a form of academic writing that is built around a detailed description of a person, building, place, situation, notion, etc. The main purpose of a descriptive essay is to describe your point of focus in a vivid and particular manner, so that readers can easily picture the described object, person or state in their mind. Step...
- Persuasive Essay SamplesIs Having School Uniforms a Sound Idea?Sep 10, 2013The years that we as individuals are in primary school is a testing-ground for the development of our personalities and values. A common occurrence during this phase is individuals vying to look original - appear different than the 'crowd.' Our appearance, clothes and style is one of the most efficient ways to express our uniqueness. These facets o...