One of the most popular topics in the history of science-fiction has been the idea of time travel. In literature and cinema, this topic has been exploited uncountable times. We know and love such works as H.G. Wells’ “Time Machine”; H.P. Lovecraft’s “The Shadow Out of Time”; Bradbury’s “A Sound of Thunder”; King’s “The Langoliers”; as well as numerous films and TV shows: “Back to the Future,” “Butterfly Effect,” and “Timecop.” These, as well as many others are dedicated mostly to one question: how can an individual affect or even change his or her entire life in the present by making even slight corrections in his or her own past? In my opinion, this is one of the most common, natural, and essential questions.
When I was a child, I often dreamed about a special pocket device that would allow me to “save” certain moments of my life, so that in case I failed to do something, I could always “load” my life from a checkpoint, already possessing a certain level of experience—exactly how they do it in video games. I imagined the things I could do if I had such
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- 80+ essay types
- 1000+ essay samples
- Pro writing tips
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Purchase seedy genericos tabs no prescription asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin