If you live in the U.S., you must have dealt with numerous insurance companies. There is always a brochure or two in your mailbox. If you even read one, all you can find is a large amount of advertising text describing the advantages of a particular company, with a call to use its services.

Woman shrugging
✅ AI Essay Writer ✅ AI Detector ✅ Plagchecker ✅ Paraphraser
✅ Summarizer ✅ Citation Generator

If you are reading this brochure, you must have found it in your mailbox as well. To save your time, we will not praise ourselves. Just read through some facts about America’s everyday life—in any case, it is intriguing. And then either throw this paper away, or call us.

So, what issues do U.S. property owners face?

1. Burglaries. According to the statistics of 2011, 2,226,196 burglaries happen in the U.S. annually. 70.3% of them are residential burglaries. In other words, for 100,000 people, there are 731 burglaries. The average money lost per one such crime equals approximately $2,079. By the way, by the time you are done reading the 300 words of this brochure, another house is going to be burglarized.

2. Fires. As the National Fire Protection Association claims, in 2011 around 1,375,000 home fires were documented. The direct property damage inflicted by such fires to property equals almost 7 billion dollars. 42% of home fires start in the kitchen, so make sure to check your domestic appliances.

3. Not to mention arsons, which add about 53,300 cases to the statistical amount of fires. Almost half of them (46%) involved structures, including residences, whereas the other 54% referred to other types of property, such as cars, crops, fences, and so on.

4. Another threat to your household may come from a diametrically opposite side. The number one natural disaster in the U.S. is flood. In the period from 2008 to 2012, the average flood claim amounted to more than $34,000, and the total flood insurance claims averaged more than 3 billions dollars per year.

5. Except the aforementioned insurance cases, a U.S. resident may encounter such unpleasant situations as dog bites, jewelry losses, carjacking, robbery, lightning strikes, and other unpredictable events. Wouldn’t it be nice to be prepared for at least some of them?

CoverYourAsset is an insurance company that does not seek to offer you tons of useless insurance packages. All we care about is keeping your property safe. We deal with all the aforementioned insurance cases, as well as with many others—less common, but not the least important. We hope you never need to contact any insurance company, but if you do, contact us.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 673-576-234

Opt out or Contact us anytime. See our Privacy Notice

Follow us on Reddit for more insights and updates.

Comments (0)

Welcome to A*Help comments!

We’re all about debate and discussion at A*Help.

We value the diverse opinions of users, so you may find points of view that you don’t agree with. And that’s cool. However, there are certain things we’re not OK with: attempts to manipulate our data in any way, for example, or the posting of discriminative, offensive, hateful, or disparaging material.

Comments are closed.

Related Writing Guides

How to Write a Brochure

Brochures are one of the most popular marketing tools to help organizations quickly draw the attention of prospective customers. Brochures can be distributed manually, via mail or email, or placed in brochure racks. Usually, brochures are printed on a ...


Register | Lost your password?