One-stop solution for all your homework needs. Get the job done.
✅ AI Essay Writer ✅ AI Detector ✅ Plagiarism checker ✅ Paraphraser
Here is a breakdown of how to create an appropriate style for academic and creative writing alike:
- Cut what doesn’t matter.
- Can you say it in a more direct, simplified way?
- Delete any repeating information or words.
- Are you adding too many action words?
- Do away with cliches.
- Add details to avoid being vague.
- Clarity of details is needed, because you do not want to confuse readers.
- The more specific you are, the more value you add to your content.
- Be careful not to make your writing too specific: be aware of the pace of your writing.
- Do not start sentences or paragraphs in the same way.
- Use varying sentence structures.
- Find new ways to present material that will be appealing to readers.
- Do you always write short or long sentences? Use a mixture of short and long sentences.
- Write like you talk, but without the mistakes and in most cases, slang.
- Don’t write like a person using the thesaurus to check to see if one can make words more complicated.
- Check if your writing is enjoyable and personable. Readers do not want to feel like they are reading the writing of a robot.
- Dry writing makes for a bored reader.
- You don’t have to add exclamation marks, but you can show your excitement for your chosen subject within your writing by your tone.
- Go deep into your subject and present what is interesting about it. Readers will find enjoyment in your interest.
A is a bad example, and B is a good example.
Being Concise Examples
A: All things considered, Connecticut’s woodlands are in better shape now than ever before.
B: Connecticut’s woodlands are in better shape now than ever before.
A: Smith College, which was founded in 1871, is the premier all-women’s college in the United States.
B: Founded in 1871, Smith College is the premier all-women’s college in the United States.
Being Specific Examples
A: In the country, people are prosecuted daily.
B: In the United States, black Americans are prosecuted unfairly for crimes on a regular basis.
A: I had a great day, because I shopped.
B: Today, I bought purple denim jeans from Gap, and they fit my waist well. It’s great to finally find pants that feel snug around my waist.
Being Varied Examples
A: Nick was a good kid. He often walked to home from school. He never turned in his homework late. He was on honor roll.
B: Nick was a good kid: he walked to home from school to get exercise and never turned in his homework late. Not only that, but he was on honor roll.
A: So, genetic mutation is inconsequential compared to God’s will. So, we must rely on our faith.
B: Genetic mutation is inconsequential compared to God’s will—we must rely on our faith.
Being Original Examples
A: By a long shot, he didn’t come up with the right money.
B: He was unable to provide enough money.
A: You shall gather the members to court, and stroll through the thistles.
B: (Come on, we don’t live in the Victorian Era).
Being Passionate Examples
A: The correlating circumstance that brought Anderson to be convicted was his robbery of the state bank.
B: The event that brought Anderson to justice was his poorly-planned robbery of a state bank.
A: I enjoy tennis—more than other sports. There is strategy and accuracy.
B: Tennis is the greatest sport there is, in my opinion. Deep strategy and super accuracy make it an enthralling sport to watch.
Follow us on Reddit for more insights and updates.