You want to be a fine-tuned writing machine? Then you need to eat right. Here is a list of the foods and drinks you need to digest to be an awesome writer:
- Water. Drink a full glass of water when you wake up. Also, during the day, continue sipping water at least every hour to keep your mind fresh and your body comfortable.
- Herbal or green tea. Tea is one of the most powerful natural remedies and also one the most potent intelligence/focus boosters there is. If you are going for herbal tea, I would strongly recommend either tulsi tea or rooibos tea. Have some chamomile tea or boiled radish leaf tea if you want to feel chilled out. If you are more of a green tea fan, stick with green teas that are not too intense in caffeine.
- Fish. These little squirmy creatures provide a lot of brainpower to us when we eat them. And eating them also makes our skin look nicer, which is a bonus when we have to do press-releases for our books.
- Walnuts. The King of Nuts. Gobble these up to feel wise, healthy, and proud you ate walnuts.
- Mixed fruit shakes. You know writers don’t like to sit around and eat fruit for hours, so make a fruit shake instead. Best fruits to mix: bananas, apples, orange, pomegranate, persimmon, blueberries, and carrots.
- Dark chocolate. Extra dark. Makes you feel like you are in love, which is always a good thing when writing.
- Egg yolks or milk. The choline in them makes you scare off your senile nature.
- Sugar a.k.a glucose. Best to find it in oranges, blueberries, and apples. Resist the donuts!
Follow us on Reddit for more insights and updates.
Welcome to A*Help comments!
We’re all about debate and discussion at A*Help.
We value the diverse opinions of users, so you may find points of view that you don’t agree with. And that’s cool. However, there are certain things we’re not OK with: attempts to manipulate our data in any way, for example, or the posting of discriminative, offensive, hateful, or disparaging material.