✅ AI Essay Writer ✅ AI Detector ✅ Plagchecker ✅ Paraphraser
✅ Summarizer ✅ Citation Generator
Isaac Asimov is undoubtedly one of the most famous and productive writers in 20th century literature. Not only an author, but also a true scientist, Asimov had a sharp and wise opinion on many problems of his time. Below are some of his quotes regarding writing; as always, it is not just about writing.
- “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.”
- “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”‘
- “Writing is a lonely job. Even if a writer socializes regularly, when he gets down to the real business of his life, it is he and his type-writer or word processor. No one else is or can be involved in the matter.”
- “I made up my mind long ago to follow one cardinal rule in all my writing: to be clear. I have given up all thought of writing poetically or symbolically or experimentally, or in any of the other modes that might (if I were good enough) get me a Pulitzer prize. I would write merely clearly and in this way establish a warm relationship between myself and my readers, and the professional critics—well, they can do whatever they wish.”
- “You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you’re working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success—but only if you persist.”
- “Jokes of the proper kind, properly told, can do more to enlighten questions of politics, philosophy, and literature than any number of dull arguments.”
- “Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.”
Follow us on Reddit for more insights and updates.