I recently, I’ve been blabbing about different stuff. So, today I decided to be more practical, and prepared a list of songs which help me focus on writing. The list consists of links to YouTube videos; I usually listen to these tracks when I’m writing something descriptive, or just feel calm.
A perfectly calm Chinese melody. It’s rather monotonous, but can serve as a wonderful background for work.
Simple and wonderful. This ambient music is perfect to feel abstract about everything, and just be.
Clear and authentic Japanese melodies on this track always give me goosebumps.
This one sounds just like flying through space to find a new life.
A little bit of Moby is always good for relaxation.
These guys are among my favorite bands of all time.
An interesting mix of modernity and traditionalism.
This Czech guy does wonders.
Some more of Carbon Based Lifeforms.
Morcheeba has always been on the list of my favorites. This particular song is a masterpiece, in my opinion.
Hope you enjoy this music as much as I do. Stay updated.
Did you like this guide / sample?
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous