The primary function of writing is to communicate a message. Below are some examples and my commentary on why the examples do not communicate.
Not Being Logical
Existing is being unique. Existence, reality, essence, cause, or truth is uniqueness. The geometric point in the center of the sphere is nature’s symbol of the immeasurable uniqueness within its measurable effect. A center is always unique; otherwise it would not be a center. Because uniqueness is reality, or that which makes a thing what it is, everything that is real is based on a centralization.
The writer says one thing, then changes his or her mind about it in the next sentence. Also, there are many assumptions here that are not proven and are simply imaginary knowledge. The conclusions that the writer makes are not logical and are not made clear to the reader.
Use of Buzzwords
- analysis and validation of support strategies for customer satisfaction parameters.
- maximized systems of strategic environmental processes.
- parameters of team competency assessment support.
- focus on ownership of teamwork assessment validation assets.
- empowering your interactive competency team process.
- utilizing paradigms of support validation strategies of assessment.
Though the words and phrases sound “smart,” in fact, when they are combined and overused, sentences become incomprehensible.
The amount of grammer and usage error’s today is astounding. Not to mention spelling. If I was a teacher, I’d feel badly that less and less students seem to understand the basic principals of good writing. Neither the oldest high school students nor the youngest kindergartner know proper usage. A student often thinks they can depend on word processing programs to correct they’re errors. Know way!The primary function of writing is to communicate a message. Below are some examples and my commentary on why they do not communicate. The primary function of writing is to communicate a message. Below are some examples and my commentary on why they do not communicate.
Riddled with word usage, punctuation, spelling, and many other mistakes, this piece of writing is difficult to read. If writers do not follow grammatical rules and edit their writing well, readers will have a hard time following along.
Did you like this guide / sample?
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by anonymous
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by anonymous
- sending tickets for an event asked by anonymous