To: Ellie Pontel
CC: Greg Rendo
Subject Line: Improvement of Online Survey
The online survey, “What can we do to improve your experience on our website?” could be improved in several ways. I was thinking the design is too simple at this point, and may not draw enough attention to the survey. Also, the text has an error in it. In one of the answers, it reads, “Add more content about how make videos.” The text should read, “Add more content that explains how to make videos.”
In addition to these issues, the survey is now at the bottom right of the homepage. It could be better situated at the top right of the homepage. I think more traffic will be directed to the survey in this position.
Please tell me what you think about my suggestions for the improvement of the survey.
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin
- Divergent Novel Thesis Statement asked by Admin