I’ve been writing for AcademicHelp for a while already—several years, at least. During this period of time, I wrote a huge amount of blog posts, as well as read blogs written by other authors, and I must say we have published a lot of helpful material. So, I thought it would be a nice idea to make a short compilation of blog posts that, in my opinion, are worth more attention than others:
- 5 Quick Ways to Intrigue Your Reader
Engaging readers in what you’ve written might be a demanding task. This blog post will help you figure out some techniques that make people want to read further—sometimes even against their will! No magic, just psychology.
- Self-Publishing as an Alternative to Standard Press
If you are an amateur writer striving to get your first novel published, you might find it difficult to find a publisher willing to make your book see the world. Fortunately, there is an alternative: self-publishing! Read this blog post to learn more about it.
- How to Deal with Criticism
And again, this blog post is mostly dedicated to amateur writers facing criticism for the first time. Criticism can be frustrating and disappointing—especially if you like what you do and consider yourself a good writer. Read this blog for tips that will ease the pain of being underrated.
- Small Tips to Help You With Editing
Writing a novel or a short story is 50% of a writer’s works; the other half is to edit what you have written. Take a look at this post to learn how.
- Instant Writing Improvement: Cliffhangers
AcademicHelp contains a whole series of useful materials headed “Instant Writing Improvements”; you should totally check them out. Here is one of the posts from this series dedicated to a useful literary technique: cliffhangers. Want to find out what it is and how to use it? Click on the link above.
- How to Kill Your Characters
George Martin surely knows a lot about it. He’s not writing blogs for AcademicHelp, but the author of the blog seems to know something about killing characters as well.
- Instant Writing Improvement: Romance, Danger, Food
Another post dedicated to instantly making your writing better. Learn about the three main sets of topics that interest readers the most and how to use them.
- Writing a Novel: General Guidelines
Most amateur writers start their careers (or finished them) with an attempt to write a novel. It is like a ticket to the world of professional writing. Here are some instructions that will help you buy a ticket for better seats, so to say.
- How to Write Awesome Titles
This one will probably be most helpful for bloggers. A title is a powerful tool, capable of drawing attention towards your writing instantly. Learn how to use it right!
- How to Keep Notes While Writing a Novel
Another important blog post for all novel writers. Getting lost in your own novel is a piece of cake, so keeping notes on what you write about (or on what you are going to write) is important. This post will teach you some of the basics of taking and organizing your notes.
Sign up and we’ll send you ebook of 1254 samples like this for free!
- 80+ essay types
- 1000+ essay samples
- Pro writing tips
- Thesis statement and compare contrast essay asked by Admin
- Purchase seedy genericos tabs no prescription asked by Anonymous
- Gender stereotypes persuasive essay asked by Admin
- What is a good thesis statement against euthanasia asked by Anonymous
- Which of the following would best work as the title of an explanatory essay? asked by Admin